About BBRF Young Investigator Grants
BBRF Young Investigator Grants provide each scientist with up to $35,000 per year for two years totaling $70,000 to enable promising investigators to either extend research fellowship training or begin careers as independent research faculty. The Brain & Behavior Research Foundation awarded the first Young Investigator Grant in 1987. The goal of the YI program is to help researchers launch careers in neuroscience and psychiatry and gather pilot data to apply for larger federal and university grants. Since 1987, we have awarded more than $269 million in Young Investigator Grants around the world.
Want to receive notifications about Young Investigator Grants? Join our email list.
APPLY NOW FOR THE 2022 BBRF YOUNG INVESTIGATOR GRANT
- The request for applications for the 2022 BBRF Young Investigator (YI) Grant begins on Tuesday, February 22, 2022 and ends on Tuesday, March 22, 2022.
Deadline: Tuesday, March 22, 2022 11:59 PM Eastern
- For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Read our 2022 YI Grant application guidelines
- YI Face Sheet
- Complete list of Scientific Council Members
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
- Please direct all questions to email@example.com.
MEET OUR NEWEST GRANTEES